Note: NCERT has not released the application forms for NTSE 2017 Yet. Whenever it will be declared you can download NTSE 2017 Application form from here.
Download NTSE 2016 Application Form
NCERT has announced the application form for the NTSE exam which will be held on Nov 7th, 8th Nov 2015 for stage-1, and on May 8th, 2016 for stage-2.
Click on below link to download updated application for with important instructions for students help and better understand.
Click for Download: NTSE – Application Form 2015-2016 with Important Instruction
Application Form For Indian Students Studying Abroad for NTSE, 2016
Click for Download: NTSE 2016 Application From for Abroad Students
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form 29th February 2016
- Date of Examination 08th May, 2016 (Sunday) at 36 centres only in India
Instructions for Indian Students Studying Abroad
1. Use Legal (8.5” x 14”) size paper for taking print.
2. Incomplete/wrongly filled in application forms are liable to be rejected.
3. The Indian Students Studying Abroad should fill the relevant items of the application forms
and should forward it to NCERT along with Class IX mark sheet latest by February 29, 2016 for consideration.
4. Please mention the name of State/ UT, where the candidate wants to appear in the national level NTS examination, in the covering letter.
5. Applicants are requested to refer/consult the application form, published by the States/ UTs, for caste category reservation. Some options of Caste Category (like OBC, Other 1 and Other 2), given in the form are applicable for the State/ UT only. No reservation will be given against these categories by the NCERT in the national level examination.
6. NCERT is not responsible, if any other item, which is not given in the common application form, has been included by the State/UT.