Examination Regularity Authority, Uttar Pradesh has started the Online Registration Process for NTSE 2021 Stage-1 Examination. The exam will be conducted on 13th December 2020 at various exam centers from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM. The Last Date of submission of the form Is 10.11.2020.
Instruction before filling Online Application:-
1. Read the instructions carefully given on the website before filling the application form.
2. You may take help from your teacher/parent for filling the application form.
3. Last Date of submission of form – 10.11.2020
4. Date of examination 13 December 2020 Time 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
5. For Physically Challenged candidate – 08:00 AM to 01:00 PM
6. Name & Address of the agency: Secretary, Examination Regulatory Authority. U.P., Prayagraj (for
(conducting first-level NTS examination)
Name of the State Liason / Nodal officer
Director bureau of Psychology U.P., Lowther Road, prayagraj Utter Pradesh.
7. If the candidate OBC/SC/ST/EWS/Physically challenged group will not upload the Photocopy of
caste/EWS/disability certificate with the application form, they will be treated as general candidates. In this
condition, the candidate will be responsible for his / her own.
Instruction for appearing in the examination:-
1. Reach the examination centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination and occupy the
seat that bears your Roll Number.
2. Do not take a calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
3. In this examination there will be one question paper, which has two parts:
(1) part 1: part 1 is confined to mental ability test (MAT) consulting of hundred compulsory MCQ type
(2) part 2: part 2 is confined to scholastic aptitude test (SAT) consisting of hundred compulsory MCQ type
questions (40 question form science, 40 form social science and 20 for mathematics.)
4. Time for part 1 and part 2 is 240 minutes (4 hour) and for physically challenged candidates is 300 minut (5 hour).
5. Each question carries 1 (one) mark.
6. write your roll number as given in the admit card on the answer sheet and on the cover page of the question booklet in the space provided.
7. do not write your name in any part of the Question booklet or on the answer sheet.
8. All questions in the booklet are MCQ type. For each question four possible answers are given but only one is
9. Record your answer using black or Blue Ballpen.You have to indicate your answer on the answer sheet as
instructions are given on the question paper.
10. During the examination follow the printed instructions on the question booklet carefully.
11. Hand over your answer sheet to the invigilator before you leave the examination Hall.
12. Last date for online application form till 10 November 2020.
13. Candidates will fill their application online. Apart from online application, application form will not be accepted by post and by any other means. Do not send application form to NCERT New Delhi, secretary examination regulatory authority prayagraj or Bureau of psychology U.P. prayagraj.
14. Date and time of examination to the state level is 13 December 2020 from 8 a.m. to 12 noon (For physically
challenged candidate 8:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
15. Physically challenged candidates studying in a school having a disability of 40% and above can appear in the NTS
examination it is essential to submit P.H. certificate in the prescribed form by the three specialist including the specialist of the concerned disability. The certificate should be countersigned by the C.M.O. concerned.
16. Fees can be paid online. You have all the options of online payment like UPI payment, internet banking, Debit card or Credit card.
17. The reservation will be given to SC, ST, OBC,EWS and physically challenged groups according to the norms of
18. The candidate will get the benefit of reservation only if the SC, ST, OBC Economically weaker and physically
challenged group cast / income certificate issued by the competent authority on the prescribed format before the last
date of online application is submitted. The benefit of reservation in other backward caste classes category will be
given to them, whose certificate will mention non-creamy layer. In the absence of a reservation certificate, reserved
category candidates will be treated as general category candidates.
19. In completed or defected applications are listed to be rejected.
Uttar Pradesh NTSE Eligibility
Any Regular student of Class 10th from a recognized school under Uttar Pradesh State Board and having minimum 60% (for General & 55% for Rest categories) in class 9th last year.
Uttar Pradesh NTSE Pattern & Syllabus
The State Level NTSE exam will have two test papers –
- MAT (Mental Ability Test) &
- SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test).
Both of these papers will have 100 questions each with 1 marks for each right question. Exam duration will be 120 minutes for normal students & 150 minutes for Physically Challenged students. Students must read the Classroom syllabus of 9th & 10th for preparing the NTSE Exam.
Uttar Pradesh NTSE Schedule
- Last date for submitting Application Form: 10.11.2020
- NTSE Stage-1 Exam Date: 13th December 2020 (8.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
- NTSE Stage-2 Exam Date: 13th June 2020
Online Application Form for Uttar Pradesh State Level National Talent Search Examination Session 2020-21 – Click Here