Thursday , July 18 2024
Home / NTSE 2016 Stage 2

NTSE 2016 Stage 2

NTSE 2016 Provisional Result has been declared by NCERT Delhi

NCERT Delhi has announced the provisional result of NTSE 2016. According to recent notification by NCERT “This is to inform all the candidates who have appeared in National Talent Search Examination held on 8th May 2016 in order  to fecilitate the candidates to verify their scores obtained by them, the scanned images of OMR response sheets (MAT, SAT, LCT) & final scoring keys for all these papers is being provided

Candidates can click on the following link to check the scanned images of OMR response sheets & final scoring keys:

To access these details candidates need Roll number, Date of Birth in the DD/MM/YYYY format. In case you find any inconsistency in the scores you obtained, then you can report for the same through mail only here: [email protected] by 16th July till 5:30PM. No request will be considered in this regard after this stipulated date & time. Final result will be announced after reviewing all discrepancies, if any.

For Official notification visit:

NTSE 2016 Stage II Paper Analysis by ALLEN Career Institute

NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) 2016, Stage II was held on 8th May (Sunday), at 36 centers across India. The paper was conducted in 3 parts, MAT (Mental Ability Test) of 50 Marks, LCT (Language Comprehensive Test) of 50 Marks and SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) which was of 100 Marks.

Paper Analysis by Pre-Nurture & Career Foundation Division, ALLEN Career Institute

MAT (Mental Ability Test) : Out of 50 questions in MAT, there were 11 questions asked from the topic “Puzzle Test” this year, which was the maximum from any topic. It was followed by 6 questions from Arithmetic Reasoning and 5 from the Verbal Series. Talking about the difficulty level of the paper, 12 questions out of the total 50 questions were easy, 30 were asked from the medium difficulty level and the rest 8 belonged to hard level. Hence if we talk in terms of Percentage, 60% questions in the paper were from the medium difficulty level, followed by 24% from the Easy Level and only 16% from the Hard Level. mat analysis

LCT (Language Comprehensive Test) : The Language Comprehensive Test paper consisted of 50 questions, out of which 18 were from the easy level, 21 questions were with Average Difficulty level and the remaining 11 were asked from high difficulty level. So, we can sum up that the paper was 42% average difficult, 22% easy and 36% tough. 15 questions were asked from the “Language Comprehension”, 10 from the topic “Rapid Fillers- Best Word Vocabulary”, followed by 8 from “Passage Gap Filling”.lct

SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) : The SAT checks the scholastic aptitude of the students in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and S.St. A total of 90 questions were asked in the SAT paper, in which 13 were from Physics, 13 from Chemistry, 14 from Biology, 20 from Maths and 40 from S.St.

In physics, 5 questions were asked with the average difficulty, and 4 each belonged to the easy and difficult level, respectively. So we can say that the sections consisted of the questions which were 38% average, 31% easy and 31% difficult. If we look at the class-wise distribution of the level from which they were asked, we will come to know that 31% questions in the section came from the 9th class and the rest 69% were asked from the class 10 level.physics-sat

Chemistry section was much easier comparatively as 7 questions came from the easy level, 4 from the average level and only 2 were difficult questions out of the total 13 questions in this section which makes it 54% easy, 31% average and only 15% difficult. 31% questions were from the 9th class level in this section and the remaining 69% from the 10th class.


The Biology section was the easiest of all as not even a single question came with high level of difficulty. Only 1 question was average and the rest 13 belonged entirely to the easy level. So the section was 93% easy. The classwise distribution of the level can be summed upto be 64% from class 10 and the remaining 36% from class 9 level.biology-sat

The section Mathematics was also easier to solve as only 4 questions were asked with high level of difficulty. 8 questions each belonged to easy and average difficulty, respectively.  The section consisted of 70% questions from the class 10 level and remaining 30% from class 9 level.


In S.St. 40 questions were asked out of which, 21 belonged to the average level category. 13 questions were very easy to solve and only 6 came with the high difficulty level. The S.St. section was hence, 53% average, 32% easy and only 15% difficult. To talk about the class wise distribution, 62% questions were asked from class 10 level and the rest 38% from class 9.sst-sat





Prepare for NTSE 2016 Stage II Examination with ALLEN Career Institute

ALLEN Career Institute’s Online Test Series with Study Material provides a systematic approach of test & assessment in your preparation for NTSE 2016 Stage- 1 and 2.

Objective of this NTSE Package is to provide students the online test series with comprehensive study material of NTSE (Stage I & II) 2016 which covers the entire syllabus based on NCERT curriculum. It is reasonably comprehensive, researched and prepared by our experienced faculties. It is well described and developed in a self-explanatory format for students.

ALLEN NTSE Study MaterialIt is a wonderful academic tool for students to complete their preparations for the NTSE exam. Students are provided access to 10 MAT Tests, 10 LCT Tests and 10 SAT Tests on different topics on NTSE pattern. This particularly planned online course will facilitate students to take the practice tests and mock tests suitably, thus saves the time and money. Added to that, it is allowing them to map their other obligations.

Highlights of Online Test Series & Study Material

  • NTSE syllabus covered under this study material package is based on NCERT curriculum.
  • The NTSE test papers and study material are prepared by the best-talented minds under one roof, having a tremendous pool of shared knowledge.
  • It facilitates students to learn and revise in smarter way and achieve their target.
  • in provide you with systematic analysis of test i.e. Horizontal and Vertical analysis of your skills which makes student aware of his strengths and weaknesses. Hence, it assists him in maximizing his strengths and minimizing his weaknesses.
  • The test series can be accessed from anywhere at any time. All you need is a working internet connection and a PC.
  • NTSE online test series helps you benchmark your performance, Topic-wise, Subject-wise, City-wise, State-wise and nationally too. It gives you an opportunity to compare your past performance with your current one and with that of your peers.
  • The students may get the solutions of their individual doubts by Emails.
  • Our cordial support executives are available to help the students if they face any difficulty.

NTSE 2016 Offline Test Series for Stage – II

Click Here to Join NTSE 2016 Offline Test Series for Stage – II

NTSE 2016 Workshop for Stage-II :- ALLEN Career Institute which is India’s largest coaching has announced the 10 day Special Classroom Coaching for NTSE 2016 STAGE-II preparation. The candidates who have been qualified for NTSE stage 2, will get the training by Expert faculty team. Workshop will begin from 26th March and continue till 4th April 2016. In this period Daily Classes will be held of 8 hours (9.00AM to 8.00PM). Lunch break would be 1.15 PM to 3.00 PM.


For More Details of Workshop Visit:

Note: Workshop has been completed & no longer available now.

NTSE Exam 2016 : Result, Answer key & Other Important Updates

NTSE exam is conducted in two stages. The result of NTSE 2016 (stage 1) will be announced in the month of January 2016, as per the official schedule. After qualifying the stage 1 exam, the candidate will be eligible to appear in the stage II exam which will be conducted by NCERT in the month of May.

ntse exam 2016 result
Each year Almost 4000 students are selected from Stage-I to appear at the second stage of the examination & the result of NTSE stage 2 is always declared on the official website of NCERT (, no postal communication will be made to the candidates.

NTSE 2016 Stage 1 Result:

The result of NTSE Stage I exam held on November 7 and November 8, 2015, will be announced soon by the State/UT.

NTSE stage 1 answer key available here: ntse 2016 stage 1 answer keys

NTSE 2016 Stage 2 Result:

The NTSE Stage II exam will be conducted on May 8, 2016 which result will be tentatively announced in the month of November 2016.

About NTSE Exam 2016:

National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a national-level scholarship program in the Indian Union to identify and recognize students with high intellect and academic talent. It is one of the most prestigious exams in India. Close to 300,000 students (a largely self selective group of students) appear in this scholarship exam every year, and 1,000 scholarships are awarded, out of which 775 are not reserved. The Union Minister of Human Resource Development Smt. Smriti Irani announced that the number of scholarships under National Talent Search Scheme will be doubled to 2000 from existing 1000 while speaking on the occasion of 55th Foundation Day celebration of the NCERT in New Delhi on 1st September 2015. The scheme is open to students of Indian nationality. Students studying in Class X are eligible to appear for the selection process. As it is organized by an official body (NCERT), it is widely regarded by the Government of India as the most prestigious and the most difficult examination at secondary level in the country.

Read Also: Tips for NTSE Exam Preparation