( For the Students Studying in Class X )
1. Make sure that the Admit Card is not detached from the application form. Admit cards will be sent to the chief superintendent of
the examination centre after allotting the Roll Numbers. Candidate can collect the Admit Card from the chief superintendent of
the examination centre at least one week before the examination.
2. Reach the Examination Centre atleast half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat that bears
your Roll Number.
3. DO NOT take calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
4. The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
5. You have to take the examination in TWO PARTS:
(i) Part I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
(ii) Part II: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
The applicants are requested to refer/consult State Liaison Officer for the composition of the test.
6. Time for Part I is 90 minutes and for Part II is 90 minutes.
7. Each question carries 1 (one) mark.
8. Write your Roll Number, as given in the Admit Card, on the Answer Sheet and on the cover page of the Question Booklet in the
9. All questions in the booklets are objective type. For each question FOUR possible answers are given, but only one is correct.
Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice in the Answer Sheet.
10. Record your answer-using Ball Point Pen only. You have to indicate your answer on the answer sheet as advised by the State/UT.
11. During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
12. Hand over your Question booklet and Answer sheet to the invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.
13. Hand over the admission card to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.