“State Education Board, Ajmer (Rajasthan) has released Official Notification for NTSE (National Talent Search Exam) Stage-1.”
NCERT Delhi conducts the NTSE every year in two phases. After clearing both the stages, 2000 students will be selected for a monthly scholarship provided they must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
NTSE Exam Pattern
|Paper||Test name||Maximum Marks||No of Questions||Duration
|Timings of Exam|
|I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120||Morning Session : 9.30AM to 11.30AM|
|II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120||Evening Session : 01.30PM to 03.30PM|
* For Visually challenged students, “extra 30 minutes will be provided”
* SAT Paper comprise 40 Q. from Science, 20 Q. from Mathematics, 40 Q. from Social Science
- “There is No Negative Marking in this Exam”
- The Qualifying Marks – 32% for SC/ST/PWD & 40% for other Categories.
|a)||For General Category (without Late Fee)||300/-|
|b)||For General Category (with Late Fee)||350/-|
|c)||For SC/ST/PWD (without Late Fee)||200/-|
|d)||For SC/ST/PWD (with Late Fee)||250/-|
NTSE Scholarship Pattern
All selected (2000) students will get a monthly scholarship as per decided by NCERT, Delhi. Check the Scholarship pattern here-
- For Intermediate students (11th and 12th) – Rs. 1250 per Month.
- For Under Graduation & Post Graduation Students – Rs. 2000 per Month.
- For Ph.D. students – As per UGC Norms
All students currently studying in class 10th from any recognized school under Rajasthan State Education Board. Students must have minimum 55% (for General & 50% for Rest categories) in class 9th.
|a)||Last Date for Submitting Application Form||19-09-2019|
|b)||Last Date for Submitting Application Form (with Late Fee)||26-09-2019|
|c)||NTSE Stage-1 Exam date||03-11-2019|
|d)||NTSE Stage-2 Exam date||10-05-2020|
for more details you can visit Official Website, or you can refer the Official Notification below…