Attention NTSE 2021 Aspirants
Directorate of Government Examinations, T.S., Hyderabad has released the complete schedule for Telangana NTSE 2021 Examination along with Paper Pattern.
Under the supervision of NCERT Delhi, the NTSE exam conducted every year in two phases. After clearing both stages, 2000 students are selected for a monthly scholarship.
|a)||Last date for remittance of Examination fee in the shape of Challan||10-11 -2020|
|b)||Last date for registered of Applications online||12-11-2020|
|c)||Last date for submission of printed copy of online registered Application form along with fee in the shape of Challan (original only), and copies of caste certificates in case of SC/ST/OBC non creamy layer/ for EWS(Economically Weaker Section) income & assets certificate and medical certificates in case PHC candidates and NR (two copies of NRs) by the candidate/Head Masters of the schools concerned in the office of concerned District Educational Officer.||18 -11-2020|
|d)||Last date for submission of Printed Application forms and Nominal Rolls attested by concerned Head Master, along with Original Challans by the concerned DEO’s to the O/o the Director of Government Examinations., T.S., Hyderabad.||20 -11 -2020|
Note: (Printed Application forms, & NR must be attested by concerned Head Master.) (Attested copy of the caste, non-creamy layer certificates for SC/ST/ OBC non-creamy layer respectively, medical certificate for PHC and income & assets certificate for EWS should be enclosed otherwise they will be treated as general candidates)
- NTSE Stage-1 Telangana is being conducted by Directorate of Government Examinations, T.S., Hyderabad as per directions of NCERT, New Delhi every year.
- All students in the state who are studying X Standard in any of the recognized schools can write the examination.
- The number of scholarships will be allocated by NCERT every year. The candidates will be selected to the Second Level basing on the merit and as per the reservation norms given by NCERT.
- 2000 candidates will be selected in Second Level Examination all over the country.
- Scholarship will be paid by the NCERT, New Delhi. Rs.1250/- per month for Class XI to XII. Rs.2000/- per month for under graduates and Post-Graduation. For Ph.D as per UGC norms.
- Pattern of Examination
|The pattern of examination for NTSE Stage-1 Telangana|
|Paper||Test type||Maximum Marks||No of questions||Duration in minutes||Timings of Exam|
|I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120||Morning Session 09.30AM to 11.30AM|
|II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120||Evening Session 1.30PM to 3.30PM|